Perhaps It’s Time For A New Computer | Ramblings of an e-trader

Sunday 13 July 2008

Perhaps It’s Time For A New Computer

My desktop computer has been in “hospital” for three days already. I don’t know if it is user problem, software or hardware problem but it appears that the computer has been giving me trouble too frequently. I checked my receipt and was rather surprised that I bought it 2.5 years ago. Maybe I should just buy a new system since prices of desktop computers continue to fall.

What I need in a desktop computer is just fast processor, sufficient memory and large hard disk space. I just need it to surf the web, do some word processing, handle some images and watch some movies or listen to music sometimes. A basic home computer wouldn’t cost that much, right? Oh yes, and it is high time I upgrade to a flat panel display too!

A friend asked me if I am interested in iMac instead. HHmm I am not sure I want to take the trouble to change to something I am totally unfamiliar with, except for its Safari browser!

0 comments:

Post a Comment