SEO Issues With A New WebStore | Ramblings of an e-trader

Wednesday 16 July 2008

SEO Issues With A New WebStore

The other day, I was discussing with my friend, and business partner, if we should start a new online store for our ladies’ apparel business. We could use my existing store or we could start from scratch After all, we will be selling a new product and this is going to be a partnership so we have a little more capital to play with.

My friend says it is up to me since I have the experience doing business online. I figured that if we start a new store, we would have to allow for at least six months for search engine optimization to take effect. Using my existing store would eliminate that except that I would be ranking on the search engines with a different set of keywords.

I read on the website of a Boston Search Engine Optimization company that they could offer cost effective expert search engine positioning services that would help any company gain the much needed exposure in the world wide web.

If my friend and I were to start afresh with a new online retail store, we definitely would need the assistance of experts for inexpensive, yet quick and effective SEO results for leverage on the world wide web.

0 comments:

Post a Comment