Shopping With Credit Cards Online | Ramblings of an e-trader

Thursday 24 July 2008

Shopping With Credit Cards Online

My friend told me that a lot of his girlfriends love to shop online. That's because they could use their credit cards and do not have to fork out cash until the end of the month when their credit card bill arrives.

While I think that credit cards are very convenient, I also think that if one does not have the ready cash to make a purchase and purposely do so with credit card as an alternative, I think that this could form into a bad habit that would not be easy to shake.

I personally know the temptation of charging and charging the card and I restrain myself from doing that. Well, I could but most people could not, like these girlfriends of my friend.

Whatever it is, I hope that they will spend their money on my store. Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment