La Senza Spirit Summer Sale | Ramblings of an e-trader

Thursday 24 July 2008

La Senza Spirit Summer Sale

I told my friend that I have been meaning to hit the gym since the beginning of the year. It's almost August now and I have yet to take out a gym membership. Ekkk!!

She said that I would need to get special gym clothes and tipped me off that la Senza Spirits are currently running a sale where we could get up to 60% off regular prices. That is a pretty good deal, I must admit.

However, now I remember why I hate going to the gym. We need gym clothes. Unlike working out at home where we could don any old or even torn t-shirt, we would need proper gym clothes if working out in a gym.

Yeah, I know, old t-shirts do not offer any support but they are so comfy and familiar!

0 comments:

Post a Comment