Shortcut to an Online Business | Ramblings of an e-trader

Thursday 17 July 2008

Shortcut to an Online Business

This afternoon, my friend was telling me that a couple of his friends are planning to start an online business together. I told him that many people would like to start a home-based business without knowing the work involved.

I also have some friends who kept telling me that they could like to run an ecommerce site too like me but it has been years and none of them managed to get one started. Like I said, many think that it is easy to set up a store. They think that they could sack their boss or fall back on it should they resign from their current job.

I told my friend that owning a store is one thing, owning a successful store is another. It takes a lot more time, energy and commitment to run a successful ecommerce store.

Coincidentally, just now, I was told of iSpeedway, a home-based business package especially for people like our friends who would like to own an ecommerce store but do not know how or where to start. The best thing about this, I read, is that iSpeedway has ready products that a merchant could stock in her own store.

I do not know how well this could work out for them but reading the testimonials of iSpeedway, they seemed to have found success in running their ecommerce store. I guess, like any business, the more effort is invested into it, the more fruitful the venture will be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment