Victoria's Secret Summer Dream Swim Styles | Ramblings of an e-trader

Thursday 24 July 2008

Victoria's Secret Summer Dream Swim Styles

If there is one fear that I would like to overcome, it is a fear of swimming. I know that it is an irrational fear but I think that when I was a kid, my father implanted the fear in my by throwing me into the pool. I screamed like a psycho LOL and the other kids thought that I was mentally ill or something.

Anyway, since that episode, I did try to learn how to swim but I never did. And I think that it was because I did not have a proper swimming instructor. Whatever it is, I don't think I will ever learn how to swim anymore.

I have a friend who shares my fate. She does not know how to swim as well but that did not stop her from buying and wearing swimsuits and hang around the beach or pool side. I think that's very brave of her. LOL

Victoria's Secret has over thirty styles of swim wear to meet any taste. Check them out if you have the time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment