Dreaming Of A Flight Attendant Career? | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 5 August 2008

Dreaming Of A Flight Attendant Career?

When I was in high school, I believe all my girl friends and I were dreaming of an exciting flying career. While I have friends who went on to become flight attendants, and they tell me that they absolutely love their job, I failed to pursue my dream ambition. I think it was a lack of beauty and height.

However, now that I know better, I know that a flight attendant career is not just about looks and height. I know that if I were a graduate from a flight attendant school, I would stand as good a chance as my friends who only depended on their physical attributes to secure a career in flying.

I wished that I could turn back the clock and by hook and by crook enroll myself in a flight attendant training school, because believe me, there is no career as exciting as a flight attendant career. Some people may think otherwise but I have friends who ARE flight attendants so I know better!

0 comments:

Post a Comment