I Need To Burn Some Fat! | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 26 August 2008

I Need To Burn Some Fat!

I bought a new pair of pants last week. It’s pink in color (the tag says "crystal pink") and so sweet! There was a sale and I got it for $15 when the normal retail price was $45. It’s a good deal and I was happy with my purchase.

However, each time I buy new pants, it seems like I need a larger size! It’s scary, I tell you. I know that I should pack in some exercise but my schedule’s full and I can’t seem to find the enthusiasm and energy at all. It’s a case of the mind is willing but the body is not.

I feel like popping some fat burning pills like Lipovox and then hopefully, magically, my body will be transformed overnight without any effort on my part. LOL Is that possible?

0 comments:

Post a Comment