Implementation of Internet Technology | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 1 August 2008

Implementation of Internet Technology

I was talking to my cousin about how important internet technology is in today’s competitive world. My cousin is studying IT and he says that it is the hottest course right now. He told me that people who are not web savvy are really losing out. Yes, I know and this was what I told a friend of mine as well, who has yet to adopt IT is a bigger way for his company.

I think that for companies, it is all the more important for them to be up-to-date when it comes to technology. There are many things that the computer could do for us and that saves us man-hours and of course, money!

For my friend’s company in New York, the best way for him is to outsource his IT work to a NY IT Services company. This means that he will not have to allocate a budget to set up an IT department in his company or employ new staff just to take care of IT issues. Why would he need to when there are so many good companies who will do it?

If your company has yet to implement internet technology, you may want to reevaluate how things are run on a day to day basis. IT will surely improve things!

0 comments:

Post a Comment