Invest In Rare Coins | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 8 August 2008

Invest In Rare Coins

A friend told me that he has upgraded his hobby of collecting coins to an investment form. He is taking it more serious now, and willing to spend more time and money in it. He has even consulted with a reputable coin dealer to help him with expanding his rare coin portfolio, and hoping that his choice of investing into rare coins will see their rise in value in the medium term.

I am not familiar with coin trading though I am also a small time coin collector. I collect coins that come my way and do not actively seek them out. However, if my friend finds success in his collection of rare coins, I may follow suit. It seems like an interesting form of investment, especially when we already love and appreciate the value of rare coins.

0 comments:

Post a Comment