Beauty Courses | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 11 October 2008

Beauty Courses

I remember a long time ago when I was still in school, my sister and I would dress each others' hair. We were just amateur stylists. My sister wanted to be a professional stylist and she does have talent but back then, I don't think there was even a beauty school in my town.

Now that my sister has moved to the United States, she tells me that she plans to enroll in a beauty school. She tells me that she would be able to advance in her career in the beauty industry if she has professional training. It does not necessarily be in hair dressing and styling. There are other courses like nail art and make up that interest her.

If you are also interested in a career in the beauty industry, I think that it’s better for you to take up a beauty course. Check Regency Beauty to see the available courses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment