Plans For My Lingerie Business | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 4 October 2008

Plans For My Lingerie Business

A few of you may know that I have plans to expand my lingerie business. I am thinking of starting my own lingerie line and one of the things I need to do is to look for a lingerie designer that could put my ideas onto paper. It is very important to me to look for someone who not only could work alongside me but to know what I really want and to translate my ideas into reality.

I always have lots of ideas floating in my head but it is not easy to make a decision because I can't afford to make mistakes. I am also planning to implement special packaging for my lingerie. No more packing them in plain brown paper, unless buyers specifically ask for them.

To implement some of these creative ideas, I would need the guidance of a branding agency. I never did graduate from marketing school, much to my regret, or I could accomplish my ideas better. Now, I need professional assistance.

Anyway, I wonder how much my expansion will cost. I have yet to draw up my budget plan. Perhaps I need to bring in an investor as well. Right now, I only have a friend in mind and he is a guy. I am not sure if he would be interested to put in some money into a lingerie company.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hii, i just ran into your post.. me and my cousin are in the exact same position as you are, we have great ideas and are currently looking for local lingerie designers to help implement our ideas... if i come across more info ill def share with you.

Post a Comment