Replenishing My Stocks | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 4 October 2008

Replenishing My Stocks

If you noticed, it has been quite a while since I brought in new stocks for my WebStore. Well, things have been hectic lately, and they have nothing to do with the store! I decided that it's high time to replenish stocks in time for Christmas. There's only 2.5 months to Christmas and the stocks have to be in by the early December.

This time, I am going to bring in some pretty high-end items like Oscar de la Renta, Calvin Klein, Victoria's Secret, Tommy Hilfiger and celebrity lingerie like J. Lo and Pamela Anderson.

I will be taking the liberty to inform you all via e-mail when the new items are in store. Hopefully, I will once again receive the support from you. Thank you so much in advance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment