Selling Footwear Online | Ramblings of an e-trader

Sunday 19 October 2008

Selling Footwear Online

I have been contemplating selling shoes online for the longest time. At one point, I was able to source for ladies' fashion heels but I backed off as the problems with footwear are that they come in too many sizes and the fashion turnover is way too fast. Capital and holding costs would be very high.

However, not too long ago, I came across MBT Physiological Footwear and I think that these would be very much in demand, if people are more aware of the benefits of wearing MBT shoes.

From what I read on O Magazine, MBT shoes are designed in such a way that improve our posture and relieve stress on pressure points in our back and joints. The support provided by MBT shoes from the foot up impacts muscles throughout the body.

I think that if I were to sell shoes online, I would rather sell something like MBT footwear rather than fashion heels. What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment