Awesome Improvement On Lelong | Ramblings of an e-trader

Sunday 19 October 2008

Awesome Improvement On Lelong

On a bad day, I would have tens of items to relist. I understand that Lelong Store holders could relist their items in bulk but I wouldn't know because I don't own a Lelong Store.

Anyway, a few weeks ago, I noticed a very welcome change on feature that makes relisting items so much easier. No, we don't get to relist our items in bulk, though that's not too much to ask, but we now are visually guided on the relisting option to select with the dotted red border, as you can see from the screenshot I have included.

Prior to this, I have to keep remembering if an item is on auction or for sale and pick, blindly, the appropriate option. Now, I could just select the box with dotted red border and know that I would not get my listings mixed up. One up for Lelong for this feature improvement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment