Soiled Panties For Only £23 | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 28 October 2008

Soiled Panties For Only £23

As an online seller dealing in lingerie, I get a lot of messages from people who are interested in buying soiled panties. When I tell them that I do not have these, they even offer to pay me more to wear one of the items I am selling but I am not that desperate.

Earlier today, I was pretty amused reading on The Sun (UK), that Staff Nurse Sheena McMillan, 24, has been selling her panties for £20 (clean) and £23 (soiled) on eBay.

Ordinarily, I don't think that this is such a crime but the thing is she has been using her work email and negotiating with her potential buyers while at work. In short, she ran her business from the hospital. She now faces being sacked.

There’s a good lesson to be learnt here. Leave the work email for work purposes ONLY and stop doing private business at the office! When we are employed, we have practically sold our time from 9 – 5pm or whatever the time schedule to our employer!

But I guess for Sheena McMillan, losing her job won’t be a big deal. She could always go full time selling her soiled knickers on eBay! It probably is a recession-proof business!

Source: The Sun UK

2 comments:

Michael said...

The mind boggles, mm, maybe I could raid the laundry basket and make a fortune off the wife's unmentionables!

I thought eBay didn't allow the selling of soiled undergarments. I think they list them as "unUSED" panties or some such, er, apparently, not that I've looked you understand :)

CyberPartyGal said...

Hi Mik,


As far as I know, eBay doesn't allow the sale of used clothing, but then we could always list it as something else like... umm.."special perfumed lingerie" or something like that. LOL

Post a Comment