Diet Pills & Weight Loss Products | Ramblings of an e-trader

Thursday 13 November 2008

Diet Pills & Weight Loss Products

My friend told me that she has made a little research on the various diet pills and weight loss products currently in the market. She would like to set up a small business, you see but she has no experience in weight loss at all. She is so skinny herself! But she read that it is big business and she wants a slice of the pie.

She asked me if I would like to go into partnership with her but frankly, I have no interest in diet pills or any other weight loss products and I believe that it is the same for her.

I always stress that one should only go into a niche product that one has a passion for and not because it will be able to bring us a wider profit margin, but I don’t know; different people have different perception of issues.

0 comments:

Post a Comment