Buried My Head In Sexy Lingerie | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 11 November 2008

Buried My Head In Sexy Lingerie

I have spent the past three days meddling with lingerie. As you may already know, my consignment arrived over the weekend and I have been extremely busy ever since.

It's weird though because I can sense that I am working slower compared to the past one to two years. My performance has dropped so much. Perhaps it is because I have too many on-going projects that require my attention at the same time, perhaps I am exhausted or perhaps I know that there is still one month to frenzied Christmas shopping that I do not push myself as hard as I used to. I still work through the night these days, but only when I feel like it.

Anyway, I already have the groundwork completed. Now I "just" need to work on my price list and listing them on the Store, then eBay and Lelong. Urghhh that sounds like a lot of work, indeed!

I wouldn't be getting down to these today, though as I would need today to concentrate on my blogs. I have laid off from blogging for the past few days and traffic has taken a hit, as usual.

0 comments:

Post a Comment