Hoping USD - MYR To Steady At 3.60 & Beyond | Ramblings of an e-trader

Monday 17 November 2008

Hoping USD - MYR To Steady At 3.60 & Beyond

This morning, I took a screenshot at Xe.com and am glad to note that the currency exchange rate is at 3.60. However, a few hours later, it dropped slightly to 3.59 and now, it's back to 3.60. I am hoping that the Ringgit will go weaker, or the US Dollar will go stronger within these few days.

I have some USD funds which I plan to convert latest by the end of the month but if the Dollar continues its trend, I may delay a little while to receive maximum benefit. Let us all who are earning USD keep our fingers crossed. Even if we may earn less than we did because of the economic downturn in the United States, the stronger Dollar will partially make up for the "loss" in income.

0 comments:

Post a Comment