Fresh Christmas Party Ideas | Ramblings of an e-trader

Monday 17 November 2008

Fresh Christmas Party Ideas

A friend sent me a text message this morning claiming that she is faced with a dilemma. I got a shock and wondered for a moment that something terrible had happened to her. Well, it turned out that she has been told that she will be in-charged of the company’s Christmas party this year. I sympathize with her but there's nothing much that I could do to help, right?

My friend says she desperately needs Christmas party ideas because she has never organized any parties like this before, after all, Christmas is not a family tradition for her, so she totally has no idea how to go about it.

Well, I did tell her that there's nothing to worry about as she could easily gain some fresh party ideas by just browsing through Celebrations.com. I have asked a few of my friends to check the site out for their own parties in recent months and they found the site very useful. Even if you do not follow their party ideas to a T, you will get fresh inspirations for your party.

Frankly, what I am afraid of is that my friend’s colleagues would like her party organization too much and appoint her as the party organizer every Christmas! Do you think this would happen? LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment