Lelong's Transaction System | Ramblings of an e-trader

Monday 17 November 2008

Lelong's Transaction System

I recently had a successful transaction on Lelong where my item was won via auction. You see, most of my items are listed FOR SALE with only a handful that are on auction so I hardly get to make the fullest use of Lelong's features for auction items.

Anyway, a coupe of days ago, I sold an item via auction and after so long, I get to try their new system where buyer and seller could both just update the transaction via their own control panel and an automated email will be delivered to the opposite party.

What I like is that I don't have to dig out my buyer's email address and write niceties when all I would like to write is just transaction details like payment options and shipping information. I am sure this is the same for a buyer.

With an internal system, both of us could just cut the crap and go straight to the point. What do you think of this system? eBay Malaysia should follow suit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment