Preparing The Store For Christmas | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 4 November 2008

Preparing The Store For Christmas

As you may be aware, I am waiting for a new consignment of lingerie to stock up my Store in time for the holiday season. It will be here anytime soon and I expect to be thoroughly busy then.

Between now and then, I feel that I should prepare a new storefront in conjunction with Christmas. I think that my Store should have a Christmassy feel but I am not very good with coding and the best that I could do is look for some free clipart and place them on my homepage. I already have in my collection clipart of Fig trees and leaves, Santa Clauses, reindeers, dwarves, snowflakes and red, white and green candy bars.

The funny thing is that each year, after a redecoration, I would take a screenshot of my Storefront so that I would not repeat the same design the following year. Yes, I do have a pretty short memory, not to mention limited creativity! LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment