Rocking the Pot Hat | Ramblings of an e-trader

Thursday 6 November 2008

Rocking the Pot Hat

I was talking to a friend about wanting to revamp my store to not look like a store but a personal website but I had no idea yet the kind of design I would like to adopt. And then this morning, I was told of this premium cap online store called potHats which has the kind of fresh design that I would like to have for my own online store.

potHats may be a new label but I like its friendly style, very refreshing and cheerful. I guess it could be because they cater to younger people who mostly love baseball caps. Here on potHats, they refer to these caps as hats, though.

Currently, they carry a range of Original potHats but will be brining in a new Bamboo line. I don't have an inkling what "bamboo" means in this context. It could mean the colors of bamboo or the texture but I sure am looking forward to see their new line of potHats.

If you love caps, you should check out potHats right now. They are certainly making waves in the arts circle! After all, potHats is all about individuality and creativity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment