Online Degree | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 6 January 2009

Online Degree

I have been thinking long and hard about my future lately. It is tough without the necessary paper qualification, you know? With the current economic climate, it certainly is an employer's market right now and I would lose out if I do not raise my education level.

As a working adult, a friend suggested that I study online. I know that it is possible to study for an online degree but have not really explored this option yet. My friend told me that it's pretty common for people like us who do not have the luxury of returning to school full time.

I understand that there are quite a few institutes of higher learning offering online degree courses but always remember to only study with an accredited school.

This post was based on information provided by Blogitive.
For more information, please visit Blogitive.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment