SimplifyEm.com Property Management Software | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 16 January 2009

SimplifyEm.com Property Management Software

Although I do not own property, I have helped a friend search for a suitable property management software that is easy to use. He is not a very technically inclined guy, surprisingly, but he does know what he wants in a good Property Management Software.

Although earlier I found him a few options, now that I came upon SimplifyEm.com, I think that this is the best for him. For one, it has a very simple interface and easy to use, even for a guy like him.

Also, it is very easy to set up, saves time and money and most of all, it allows us to write notes and attached scanned documents to easily keep track of our property and tenants.

0 comments:

Post a Comment