Rocco-Studded Manolo Blahnik Sandals | Ramblings of an e-trader

Wednesday 1 April 2009

Rocco-Studded Manolo Blahnik Sandals

If you are a fan of Sex and the City I am sure you would have noticed the many striking Manolo Blahnik footwear. It is said that Manolo Blahnik is the five star of the show and I cannot agree more. One of the reasons I love watching Sex and the City is Manolo Blahnik!

If you also love Manolo Blahnik, you should check out this Manolo Blahnik sandal. I think that it would be suitable for ladies who love making fashion statements on a night out in town. This would certainly make a great conversation piece too.

However, I personally feel that not everyone could carry this pair of shoes well. People with thick ankles like me would look awful in this. Bleh! But then with a price tag of US$745, not everyone could afford that. My thick ankles are a blessing in disguise!

I have many friends who would buy tens of pairs of shoes every week and I call them "shoe people" but I believe in quality over quantity. I think that if they could just own a pair or two of Manolo Blahnik, they would be more than happy already! But then Manolo Blahnik shoes are so addictive, don't you think so?

0 comments:

Post a Comment