Keyword Elite: Focused Keyword Research | Ramblings of an e-trader

Wednesday 24 June 2009

Keyword Elite: Focused Keyword Research

If you have ever indulged in PayPerClick (PPC) advertising, you will know that it is way too easy to miscalculate the cost and you would end up overspending and busting your budget. After a few rounds of PayPerClick advertising campaigns, my friend Marc, gave up. He said that it is too tricky and he is not comfortable spending more than he is able to afford for each campaign. This is exactly the reason why I have stayed away from PPC advertising even though I have heard of successes from other friends, but then, these friends have not been willing to share their secret formula!

I got to know of this software called Keyword Elite which is a Google AdWords keyword research tool which I know some people swear by. Actually, I have known about it a long time ago but have never used it before but then this morning, I had the chance to look at the sales page of Keyword Elite, my eyes boggle at the income it is possible to generate bidding on the right keywords.

For Focused Keyword Research-Get Google Ads Free, you just have to see how Keyword Elite is able to help. For one, it will be able to let you know the exact keywords that buyers are searching for which means that if you have an online retail store, it would help increase your sales volume. On the other hand, if you have an AdSense focused blog or website, it would help generate better AdSense income! This sounds like something I should start using already!

If you are using Keyword Elite, could you please share your experiences here?

0 comments:

Post a Comment