Michael Jackson Memorabilia Rush On eBay | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 26 June 2009

Michael Jackson Memorabilia Rush On eBay

The sudden death of King of Pop Michael Jackson in Los Angeles, USA on Thursday evening has caused enterprising people to auction off Michael Jackson memorabilia on eBay. Obviously, they are cashing in on this news but they figure if this isn’t the right time, then when is?

Frankly, if I was such a huge fan of Michael Jackson that I have kept his albums, memorabilia and other collectibles, I wouldn’t be selling any of them off. In fact, I would keep them better because they would mean so much more now that the man is no longer around.

And if I was such a huge Michael Jackson, I surely would take this opportunity to pick up some limited edition stuff. I may even pick up one 02 concert ticket, the one that will never happen now.

1 comments:

Dilip Mutum said...

I have some old Cds but I guess that does not count.

Post a Comment