PayPal Deductions On Personal Account | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 16 June 2009

PayPal Deductions On Personal Account

A friend told me that PayPal deducted some money from her account when she accepts payment to her Paypal Personal Account. She told me about this and asked if there has been a change in PayPal fee structure.

As far as I know, it is still free to send and receive money to our PayPal personal account. I even told a friend about this since he plans to register for a PayPal account.

My friend noticed this happened from June 11th onwards and have since written in to PayPal asking why fees were charged on payment acceptance on personal PayPal account. PayPal has yet to reply at this point of writing.

Even though I hold a PayPal Premier account, I will continue to check if PayPal has indeed started imposing fees on Personal accounts too. Will keep you updated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment