TeamWox GroupWare | Ramblings of an e-trader

Monday 15 June 2009

TeamWox GroupWare

My friend, Soo, runs a fabrication plant that deals with worldwide clients. Efficiency is very important to his company as any delay in the completion of a project would mean a huge monetary loss to the company. Soo would lament that he is not happy with his job but I guess there is no escape for him since the company was started by his grandfather. As the third generation owner, he has expectations to live up to!

Ever so often, Soo would tell me that he is behind in his schedule and I would ask him if this is the case, why is he wasting time playing online games? Soo would explain that his part of the job is already done and the delay is caused by another department. As this is a fabrication company, a project passes through a slew of departments before it is ready for delivery to client.

I think the main problem with Soo's company is in communication, or perhaps I should say, miscommunication. In any case, TeamWox GroupWare, a software aimed at optimization of management and production processes of a company just like Soo's.

I went through the features of TeamWox and am impressed that there are eight different functions from the management to the client side and all of these could be managed under a single collaboration software.

0 comments:

Post a Comment