Custom Made Shoes | Ramblings of an e-trader

Monday 6 July 2009

Custom Made Shoes

My mother thinks that I have gigantic feet for a female. I don't think that my feet are too huge but at 6.5, it definitely is not easy to buy shoes that are comfortable. I tell you, the half size makes it so difficult! Buying a 6 would be too tight while 7 would be too loose!

Of course, if I could afford it, I would order custom made shoes, perhaps even by Jimmy Choo, but I'm just a wage earner and have to make do with whatever shoes I could buy off the shelf, trying to look for shoes that are most comfortable.

This explains why I hardly shop for shoes, and hate it come Chinese New Year where it's customary to wear new clothes, including shoes for the first and second day of the New Year, and IF I managed to buy a comfortable yet nice looking pair of shoes, I would be getting a couple of pairs more, in different colors!

Funnily, although I may hate shoe shopping, this doesn't stop me from browsing the web for the latest shoe trends and dream that I have a pair of feet of just the right size to fit those shoes. Don't I just envy Kim Kardashian and how she could wear six inch heels without feeling awkward? I guess that's what we call style!

0 comments:

Post a Comment