Michael Jackson Jackson 5 Pullover Fetches GBP36K On eBay | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 4 July 2009

Michael Jackson Jackson 5 Pullover Fetches GBP36K On eBay

Right after Michael Jackson died unexpectedly, so-called fans rushed to eBay to offload Michael Jackson memorabilia, whatever they could get their hands on of Michael Jackson lying around the house, whether they are worth anything they let the fans decide.

Well, someone did pay GBP36,000 for a Jackson 5 pullover, I have been told, though I am unable to find the listing on eBay, presumably on eBay UK. I guess this is a children's pullover since it is from Michael Jackson's Jackson 5 days, when he was still a kid.

I guess one could call this vintage clothing, since it was worn by Michael Jackson before. I wonder how someone could keep it for such a long time. But it definitely is worth the storage. One could only guess what the new owner will do with it. Frame it up?

0 comments:

Post a Comment