Adult Education | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 10 October 2009

Adult Education

As a working adult, even though I am self-employed, I find it difficult to fit time for a course into my packed schedule. I know that the longer I delay, the harder it is for me to go back to school but it is not easy juggling so many commitments and responsibilities at the same time. If I find it difficult now even though I am single, I shudder to think that I may have to give up the ideal of going back to school if I have children.

Due to time constraints, I may opt to enroll in a university online course. it is convenient and I could study at my own pace at the comfort of home or wherever I am in as long as I have access to the internet. The best thing about studying online is that I don't have to waste time commuting. The bad thing is that I may be distracted by the many things online outside of course work.

It's funny how our priorities change over time and how I feel that studying is no longer as important as it used to be even though deep down, I would like to finally obtain a degree.

“This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment