Restaurant vs. Beauty Salon | Ramblings of an e-trader

Monday 16 November 2009

Restaurant vs. Beauty Salon

My friend, Stella, and her husband, recently took over a Korean restaurant in Tennessee. Stella and her husband are naturally excited about their new venture which has kept them extremely busy lately.

Actually, when Stella asked me for my opinion before they committed their savings to the restaurant, I told her that it would be better for her to take over a beauty salon. She graduated from a Cosmetology School and is very well trained and experienced in the beauty industry. That would suit her more, though I cannot say the same for her husband, a chef.

I guess in the end, her husband decided that a restaurant would be better for him, for them, and Stella has to help him out at the restaurants, especially on weekends. Stella said that she still hasn’t given up her dreams of owning a beauty salon but may have to do it from home to cut cost.

0 comments:

Post a Comment