Help For K-12 & College Math | Ramblings of an e-trader

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Help For K-12 & College Math

My cousin brother told me that he is on the verge of giving up college. I was very surprised as I never suspected that he had trouble coping with his course. However, it is my responsibility to see to it that he graduates from college as it was my promise to his mother when she was very ill.

I told my cousin that he shouldn't give up and there is surely a solution. If course, he will have to work harder, since it's his mother's dream to see him graduate, but I will also ask around and see if there are supplementary classes that he could take.

I found that Tutornext.com is a very good website that offers free math tutoring online. I am sure that my cousin would find online tutoring very beneficial. Back in my time, I was always struggling with Algebra 1 and Algebra 2 too. I think it's our genes!

I don't know if my cousin needs Statistics help but with Tutornext.com, he could receive Math answers very quickly; so quickly, it wouldn't disrupt his revision. If my cousin needs Chemistry help, he could try Tutornext.com too, though my cousin has dropped Chemistry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment