Floral House | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 5 November 2010

Floral House

My friend sent me this photo this morning and asked me to forward it to my brother-in-law, who has tried to quit smoking but failed. He said that perhaps picking up a new hobby, after seeing how beautiful these flowers are, would occupy his free time and keep his hands busy. As you know, being a gardener requires plenty of time and energy.

The owner of this house is a retiree so he has plenty of time on his hands. My brother-in-law, on the other hand, is a working adult and time is luxury. However, he could still decorate his house with plants and flowers, even though he doesn't grow them himself.

I understand there is a local nursery nearby with very nice flowers, which he could buy and put a decorative planter. Tada! Multiply this by tens of times and he could also have a heavily decorated house like this man! Wouldn't that be nice?

There are so many different planters to choose from at eplanters.com that he will never run out of ideas. I personally like window box planters because it decorates the windows, and we do have plenty of windows at home! Looking at these photos has also given me an idea to cheer up my own house in a similar way, when I do own a house!

0 comments:

Post a Comment