Investing Wisely | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 6 November 2010

Investing Wisely

It's my friend's birthday today and he told me that this birthday is different from previous birthdays because both his sons are already working and he no longer has to support them. The sons asked him if he has any special birthday gift request but he said that he advised them to use the money on something else, instead of buying him a birthday gift since he could always buy what he wants.

According to my friend, he told them that they should buy gold because gold is one of the best investment options which does not require constant monitoring or topping up of capital. As they two sons are new to the work force, they don't have time or money to invest in something else that may require more money.

I know that my friend is a proud father now and that he has waited for this day for a long time. Seeing how obedient his two sons are, I too feel happy for him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment