Job Opportunity in KL | Ramblings of an e-trader

Monday 6 December 2010

Job Opportunity in KL

My friend just sent me a text message letting me know of a job vacancy. I have been thinking of getting a job and leaving my business because I need a change. Also, I figured that getting a fix pay check, I would be able to achieve my financial dreams faster. Running a business is like a yo-yo. Some months are good, some are not so good.

Also, I would be able to save more money and buy my dream home and buy gold coins, something which I have always wanted to invest in because gold is an excellent preserver of wealth. In any case, I would have to give this some thought as if I am offered this job, I would have to move to the capital city. It would be a great change and I would have to mobilize some funds for the relocation. What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment