Looking For A Change | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Looking For A Change

I have been looking for a change since last year and wonder if I should go back to school, set up a business or seek employment. I have been on the lookout for jobs, as a matter of fact, and have been offered sales jobs thus far. I asked my friends for their opinions and they told me that I may not be able to survive in sales because I'm an introvert. Haha... do they know me that well?

In any case, I will continue to look for an appropriate job though it may be a tall order because there are not many that would offer me good remuneration AND time flexibility. Maybe I really should start planning a new business. Or perhaps take the safe route out by going back to studies! I need guidance on which path I should take!

0 comments:

Post a Comment