New Garden | Ramblings of an e-trader

Wednesday 12 January 2011

New Garden

My mother is thinking of doing something about the garden. We have a large enough compound as it is, but so far, we have not found time to do it up nicely. My mother is a retiree and since she doesn't have any particular hobby, I am encouraging her to finally start her new flower garden.

My mother is contemplating organic gardening and I would need to build a shed for her to tools and fertilizers. I am also thinking of finding appropriate sized steel drums to store her liquid organic fertilizers. Stainless steel drums won't rust are not corrosive. Moreover, it's easy to wash.

I hope that my mother will see through her New Year's resolution. I just have to keep pushing her. Once she gets it started, there's no stopping her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment