Beating Tiredness | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 19 February 2011

Beating Tiredness

I am worried that my mother is complaining of feeling tired all the time. It could be due to her age but her energy level seemed to have dropped drastically over these past few weeks. My mother used to be on hgh human growth hormone but her doctor asked her to stop taking it, though he didn't give a reason.

I'm trying to include my mother in my activities but then she tries not to join me, saying that she cannot tolerate the noise or the crowd; basically 101 excuses. She would rather spend time watching TV at home, and end up falling asleep in front of it. I've actually taken my mother to consult various doctors and none could find a problem with her. So is this all in the mind or is she sick but it has yet to manifest and easily detectable? I just hope that it's nothing serious!

0 comments:

Post a Comment