Designing A New Logo | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 11 February 2011

Designing A New Logo

A friend proposed that we set up a new clothing online business. I am very keen actually, but I am not someone who likes starting something from scratch. I can make it happen but it will take me a long time to come up with the creative aspect of the business, like giving it a name, getting a logo for it, looking for a theme, colors, etc....

My friend told me to draw up a logo and she thought that with the long Chinese New Year holidays, with plenty of free time on my hands, I would be able to get it done. Unfortunately, after numerous failed attempts, I have given up. I think it's best to just select the most suitable logo from one of those professional logo design packages for sale.

That would certainly save time and bring down my stress level. Hopefully, once the preliminary work is over and done with, I could concentrate on getting the business of the ground. I actually prefer procurement. That doesn't need any creativity at all, just plenty of capital. LOL

Anyway, now my task is to look for the most suitable logos for our upcoming business venture and once that is decided up, we can move forward from there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment