Family Gatherings | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 19 February 2011

Family Gatherings

Over the past two weeks since the first day of Chinese New Year, I have had to attend many family gatherings. I have never made it a point to socialize previously but this year, I just decided that I should. The family elders aren't getting any younger...

I was quite taken aback to realize how time flies. My cousins' children are all in their teens already! Boy... I last saw them when they were just still in their mothers' arms. One of the boys is suffering from severe acne which reminded me of my own painful adolescent. Perhaps I should get him to try acnepril. Hopefully it will work for him.

Once again, we exchanged email addresses and phone numbers but I am skeptical that we will be in touch until, well, next Chinese New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment