Secret Creatine Products | Ramblings of an e-trader

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Secret Creatine Products

I met up with my cousin in the city last week. We don't really have an opportunity to sit down together but last week, we bumped into each other so we decided to have a meal together. I was amazed that my cousin looks larger now, not flabby, mind you, but his whole body looked like he's stuffed cotton pads underneath his shirt.

He told me that it's all muscles. Wow, he surely must have spent more time in the gym. I thought he said he doesn't have time now that he's working. He told me that his body is all thanks to the secret creatine products that he's taking.

He also stressed that I must keep it a secret especially from his mom as she would never understand why he needs to build his body so. Luckily, she doesn't read my blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment