Shop For Lingerie Online | Ramblings of an e-trader

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Shop For Lingerie Online

A few of my friends think that I have a good life because I run an online store. To them, it's easy job. Actually, I have stopped my business a few years ago as I need time to concentrate on other ventures. You wouldn't believe it but from being a seller of ladies underwear online, I have turned into a purchaser instead.

From experience, some people, especially women, are not comfortable shopping for lingerie online, but once we have shopped at a store one time, we have no more qualms returning because trust has been gained and that's one of the most important aspects in an online retailer-shopper relationship.

Also, it may seem strange but shopping online could be cheaper than shopping at a regular store because of discounts using promotional codes. Maybe free shipping is offered too. In addition, by shopping online, I could browse through multiple brand names by just sitting in front of the computer. This is good because not all major lingerie brands are available in my city; for example, Curvy Kate and Damart.

I have spent this morning browsing through shapewear because I am thinking of buying my first. It would be nice wearing one under a tight fitting dress so that my bulges aren't visible! I'm quite surprised that full-bodied body shaper is so affordable. This means that I could get a few for myself. Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment