Laptop Or Tablet For Dad | Ramblings of an e-trader

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Laptop Or Tablet For Dad

My dad has been asking for a laptop but I think he should use a tablet instead because he is not savvy with computers at all. Laptops are just as complicated. Tablets are a lot simpler for a senior citizen, I think.

At the same time, I would like to get a laptop for myself. I don't need a really high performance one since I just need it for word processing and to get online. I don't play graphic intensive games. Based on my budget, my friend recommended a couple of compaq laptops.

I've never used Compaq before so I will need some time to go through the different models and to read up on feedback on Compaq laptops. I hope to get these devices by next month, though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment