More Shoppers Shop Online Via Smart Phones | Ramblings of an e-trader

Monday 2 May 2011

More Shoppers Shop Online Via Smart Phones

I read in the papers that as more and more people begin using smart phones, more and more people are feeling comfortable shopping online through their smart phones.

No doubt, smart phones are very nifty and the screen is large but I don't feel safe using my phone to shop online as I prefer to use my desktop computer. Since I carry my mobile phone with me everywhere, I prefer not to have my sensitive information stored on the phone because it could get misplaced or stolen.

Call me old-fashioned but one can't be too careful these days. Sony's PlayStation Network was hacked this week and it was reported that 77 MILLION subscriber accounts were compromised. Isn't that scary???

0 comments:

Post a Comment