Golden Retirement Plans | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 24 June 2011

Golden Retirement Plans

According to my sister, her boss has been encouraging all her employees to invest in gold bullion. Not only is the boss asking them to buy, she is also getting them all a gold account each. I understand that she is now paying them in gold bullion for their retirement. Well I don't know how the system works but I think by the time my sister retires, she could sell off the gold bullion for cash. Or something like that.

I think it's wonderful to have such a caring employer. It is sound advice and something I would do as well to save for my retirement. Right now, I do not have a good retirement plan yet and with prices of everything rising year after year, especially medical care, it worries me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment