Looking For Opportunities To Invest | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 3 June 2011

Looking For Opportunities To Invest

I have been, for the past two years, looking for investment opportunities. A friend told me that he is starting to buy gold bullion due to the stability of the precious metal. USD has continued to weaken and it is not wise to keep cash in the bank. After all, bank interest rate is so low, it's almost insignificant.

I regret that I have missed the boat on gold investment. I had wanted to and then the price of gold in the world commodity market started rising. I thought I wouldn't want to chase after it, but to my dismay, it kept its momentum, breaking all previous price records!

Gold continues to be one of the best forms of long term investments. I just need to build my capital as I don't have sufficient money anymore due to the high price of gold. Sigh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment