Job Hunting | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Job Hunting

My cousin brother has lost his job again. I don't know what the problem is with him, he seems unable to hold on to a job even if it's a job that is not demanding. I have lost count of the number of times I helped him look for a job this year alone. Well, what can I do when his mom, my aunt, asked me to help him out?

I have just found out about a job vacancy at a collection agency last week and have passed the information over to him. I told him to seek a job interview if he's interested but he doesn't seem like he is interested....

His mom is, though. Interested not for herself but hoping that he would try out this job. I think she is already fed-up having him around the house every day. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment